Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Front intermittent wash wipers
- Heated rear window
- One touch open on drivers window
- Rear wiper
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Black finish on B pillars
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Rear spoiler
- Daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Brake assist function
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Electronic stability control
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Childproof rear door locks
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Front side airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Trip computer
Audio / Communications
- RDS stereo radio + CD player/mp3 facility
- USB/aux input socket
- Air conditioning
- 2x 12V sockets
- Cloth upholstery
- Front and rear bottle holders
- Front door pockets
- Height adjustable steering column
- Rear door pockets
- Courtesy lights
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Driver + passenger vanity mirrors
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with ticket holders
- 60/40 split folding flat to floor rear seats
- Driver's seat height adjustment
- Front/rear adjustable head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Perimeter alarm
- Remote central locking
- Speed sensitive auto door locking
- 14" steel wheels
- Space saver spare wheel
|Maximum speed||96 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||998 cc|
|MPG (urban)||47.1 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||70.6 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||60.1 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.7 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1420 kg|
|Vehicle length||3665 mm|
|Vehicle width||1660 mm|
|Vehicle height||1500 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2385 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||108 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.